Institut Sylvie - Beauty salon website
Fully responsive website
Here is my first 'real world' project. The shop owner gave me the chance to build my first website from scratch.
All persistent data are stored on a AWS MySQL database connected through MySQLdb Python library.
The website is hosted on a AWS Elastic Beanstalk instance.
This project taught me a lot about front-end and back-end web development as I had to do everything by myself, from designing the pages to tweaking nginx configuration files.
- Fully responsive design
- The owner can post news / updates that are then displayed on the homepage
- Users can register and get notified about their next appointement, subscribe to the shop newsletter
- The owner can manage products and services displayed as well as create new categories of products or services
- The owner can also manage business hours in real-time
- Visitors can contact the shop through a simple form